Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally....

So yesterday I got up and decided it was time to get back to working out. I have not worked out since the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I knew it would take a while to get back to it, because I know me and 5 days without working out meant it was no longer routine. I tried the EA Active Wii Game and was a little disappointed. The workout itself was great. What I didnt like about it is that it didnt always register what I was doing so I had to do it longer. The leg strap also kept falling down which meant I am running in place but the game has me slowly jogging. Very Frustrating.

Then I started with the pics to list on EBay. Amazon has no customer service or any appeal process other than form letters - we were kicked off their site and now only have EBay to list items on. So after getting ready for the day, I took pictures and then listed.

Last night was also the first meeting of the FurBaby Food Bank. Like a regular food bank, but for cats and dogs. Where we are there are a lot of people that have to get rid of a pet because of financial reasons. Are goal is to be a resource for those people and provide them with the food and supplies necessary to keep the family pet.

And of course, I ended my day watching videos. I finished off Season 3 of Criminal Minds last week. This week I am working on Without A Trace. Hopefully, Season 5 of CM will get here soon - Netflix.

Now to the teleseminar - something about overcoming your fear of selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment