Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Boy, Bad Dog


I have decided that I want this Blog to have a purpose or some kind of flow to it, but not sure yet what I want it to be. I have no kids that I can fondly write about all the quirky things they say and do each day. I dont have an office that I go to with co-workers that I can talk about.....I just have me and Randy and Harley and The Pampered Chef. I guess this is what they call using what you have.

So let's start with Harley. I called him a blessing yesterday and that is just what he is. He is my Good Boy Bad Dog and is the bestest dog in the whole wide world! Really, he is and I dare anyone to tell me differently. You tell him one time and he remembers; he listens and doesnt back talk; he isnt a barker unless Annabelle starts it or he thinks there is danger; he only licks when you really deserve it and is the BEST snuggler at night. We got him from Lost Dog 2 1/2 years ago and I dont know what I would do without him. We did lose him one night and I felt like my heart had been ripped out.....I was never so happy to see him as I was when I picked him up from the pound. But, see here is where he proves he is a good boy - he stayed in the neighborhood and followed a neighbor around on his nightly run and played nicely with the kiddies until the Animal Shelter came to get him and he went right along....see Good Boy. Oh, but yes, he is the Bad Dog - have come home to evidence of him eating an entire bag of Dove Dark Choc - foil and all, and in the same sitting, a bag of gummy bears. He has also eaten half a bag of peanut M&M's and licked clean a tube of Cortizone-10 - not just licked clean, but opened it, flattened it out and licked it clean. Now, obviously Harley is a mutt cause he didnt even so much as fart when he ate ANY of these items. He has an iron stomach, but like I said before Good Dog Bad Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment