Friday, March 19, 2010

The First Dress

And so it begins.....

Today has started as a whirlwind and quickly died down to a gentle breeze. I pulled my dress for the day out, had my OJ and Flaxseed and then went to CostCo with Mom so she could get some items for a Funeral today. I was supposed to bake and take, but decided to calm my day down my purchased already made. Thus, gentle breeze. I am now sitting at my laptop listening to a new album my friend, PJ Summers just released with his band PJ Summers Band. You have to check it out -http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/pj-summers-band/id360016467

I am now heading down for lunch - Strawberries, grapes, cucumbers, cheese and crackers. One of my faves! Plus, I gotta eat those grapes before they go bad. Chile is the provider and because of the recent earthquakes, they were EXPENSIVE! After it settles, I will be working out on the Wii and taking Harley for a walk around the neighborhood. The rest of my day will be rush, rush, rush...

Oh and here is a picture for today's dress.


1 comment:

  1. Love the dress... And i think this is a great idea! It was great talking with you at Shoes the other night! Hope your trip to Disney with PC is Fan-tab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete