Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So much for Good Boy.....

Yesterday was a beautimus day out. Windows were open; kiddos were playing outside; dogs were lovin' all the activity. I even enjoyed a little outside time with some of the ladies in the neighborhood. I finally feel like I am part of a community.

Today was another beautiful day, but I had errands to run and commits to uphold so I didnt get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked. The windows are still open and right not, I here all the motorcycles going up and down the road and kids laughing at the playground. (Yes, I hear other noises but I choose to only listen to the bikes and kids.)

Oh, and remember that Good Boy, Bad Dog from yesterday? Well, today he is a Bad Dog. I just came in from being going only AN HOUR to find part of the outside packaging and pieces of foil from a pack on gum that was ON my desk. I do have to say in his defense that it appears Mom may have moved the gum from where I had it and it may have fallen on the floor, but still. He ate the whole pack! Like I said though, iron stomach.....cant wait for tonight's walk. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment