Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes

Today was the much anticipated 1st Annual Cupcake Exchange. Before it even started I was disappointed. We were supposed to have 18women coming - in the last 24hrs, we dropped down to 9! So much for commitment! However, with the 7 of us - yes that was 2 no shows - we had fun....I think. I had plenty of food on hand and we sat around and gabbed for about an hour. After exchanging our White Elephant (we did a stationary white elephant exchange), we gabbed some more. Then we ate the cupcakes. Shockingly, no one brought the same ones. I have posted the pics below so you can see who got really creative. Not sure that there will be a 2nd annual, cuz that's a lot of cupcakes. (276 to be exact) I have no office to pawn them off to, so I have roughly 40 cupcakes downstairs staring at me....that's a lot of cupcakes. We did have fun though so that makes the sore feet and the 3 loads of dishes today all worth it.

As for today's dress, yea, I have one, but it just doesnt seem right to post with all the cupcakes. Kinda defeats the purpose, you know.

TTFN





No comments:

Post a Comment