Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Day, Another Cute Dress

Today was one of those that I hit the floor running. I had lots to do and decided I should just get it done. For starters, I actually made a couple of phone calls. Yes, I made phone calls! And actually got a couple of parties booked off of it. Which reminds me, I need to send date options to a past hostess. She loves our stuff so much, so was ready to have a party as soon as her last party closed. I had to convince her to wait until the new catalog came out. :0)

Another part of my day was getting books out for paperbackswap.com If you havent check it out, you should. You post books you are willing to give away and get books from others. All you do is pay the postage of whatever book you give away. In the 2wks I have been on the site, I have received 3 books and given away 5! It seems my books are popular. I love it!

Something else I did today was go for a walk with a really good friend of mine. She is doing the Avon 3Day, so she picked all the long ways. It was a good little walk - 45mins - and then we went to the Total Basket Cases sale at the Comfort Suites in Leesburg for their Clearance sale. I picked up a sweet purse and a "laundry" bag I use for Pampered Chef inventory that I take to Multi-Vendor events. I am actually excited to go down stairs and actually get it all inventoried.

Now for today's dress. I bought this about 2yrs ago, because I have always had these grandiose ideas of how much weight I was going to lose and when I did, then I would wear this dress....that is why I have all these cute dresses in my closet still with tags on them. Not because I dont like them, but because I have yet to be able to wear them. Quite sad really...so, you will notice a tag on this dress....when I pulled it out this morning, Randy asked me if I had worn it yet. He then proceeded to tell me how much he is looking forward to seeing me in it. More motivation.....

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment