Saturday, March 27, 2010

Finally, a Party

With all the Snow we had from Dec to Feb, my show schedule has been null and void. I finally had one yesterday and I felt all kinds of rusty. I got all the stuff in but boy did they talk and drink some wine. Good thing they were all neighbors and could just walk home. I also had a first: a woman showed up with her son thinking it was an Open House - as in the house was on the market. She was quite embarrassed when she realized her mistake. Of course, we told her they could stay, but I think the embarrassment won out and they left. It was a very late night for me, but was a good a good party and will be even better by the time we close it out.

As for yesterday's dress. the picture does not really do it justice but I think it is a hot little number and one that, again, I bought and have yet to wear. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment