Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh, What a Beautiful Day!

What a day yesterday was! It was beautiful out. Well, I think it is beautiful, Randy is miserable with allergies. Every year I think they get worse. He looks like he has been crying all night. Poor Guy! We actually spent the day together for the most part. I got up in the AM and went with my to the FD to help with Angel Food. When I got home, he and I went to a contract signing for a job he is doing in Fairfax. Then he tagged along while I made Pampered Chef deliveries. Of course, we fit in a stop at Starbuck's and CVS. We ended our day with a friendly game of Poker.

As for my weight loss goals, I did good yesterday. Everytime I went to eat something, I thought about this Blog and how I will have to tell what I did and how I screwed up and it kept me honest. I also started my PreNatals. Let's see how well I remember.

As for yesterdays dress, it may not look like much but Randy LOVES it. He loves me in Red and when this fits, it is a hot little number.

No comments:

Post a Comment