Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boring, but it was My Day

What to say about today...it was productive. I started my day with a Banana and 1000mg of Advil and promptly went back to bed. When I finally got up at 9am, I was already an hour late for the Consignment Sale I was volunteering for. After finally arriving 2hrs late, I spent 2hrs organizing the racks. ALL the racks and the shoes so that I could watch a 2yr old promptly destroy the nice stacks I had made.

I left at Noon to catch lunch with the Honey who was just leaving the house for the job he is working on in McLean. We caught a bite and then I had some errands to run. After closing our Bank accounts at a certain bank I USED to Love, I went by the PO to mail some books that were requested on www.paperbackswap.com, and then went to our other Bank to get a new Checkcard. The replacement never came in the mail. By the time I got all that done and walked Harley it was already 3:30pm. I had a meeting tonight in Warrenton and decided to head on over.

After finding where I was supposed to be, I walked around downtown and then drove back to the Starbucky's for a latte and work on my next lesson with Rhema Bible Correspondence School. I finished my lesson and went back to my meeting. It was a first for me and I think I may just go back. After stopping for gas on the way home (sad that I thought, ooh it's $2.69 I better get some), I made it home to go over my day with Mom and had a bowl of Special K Chocolate Delight. Yummy!

Now, I am heading off to a nice hot bath cause tomorrow is another day sure to be full of things that will drain my gas tank and my energy reserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment