Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Dress, New Day

So, we just got back from 3days in AC where I took money from lots of boys :0) Yes, in case you didn't know, I play poker and I play it quite well. I love listening to the table talk as the guys try to figure out my hand. Only one player has ever been able to guess it with any accuracy and he hits it spot on every time. Nice guy, great poker player.

One thing about playing poker in AC, or Vegas for that matter, is that you eat like once a day. You totally don't even think about food and when you do, you are famished and then that is all you can think about. Because of that, I am down 2lbs over the weekend. Maybe I should play more often. :0) Actually, Charles Town opens their poker room on the 1st of July. I have a feeling Randy will be there often and in order to see him, I will have to be a Dealer. I think I would make a great dealer, but I don't know that he can play there if I deal there....

Now, for the dress. Today's dress is one that I have worn, but never really well. The last time I had it on, I was quite frumpy looking but only realized this AFTER I saw the pics. It is one of Randy's Faves, so I hope to finally do it justice.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment