Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Slackin'

Yep, I've been slackin'. Not in my diet but in my Blog. Once I skip a day, that's it. But it is that way with everything.

So, today.....got up late due to back pain which was coming from.....and we pick it up where we left off yesterday..... sleeping too long. I know, rough problem to have, right? But that wasnt the problem last night. Not quite sure what was. Eventually I did get up and went for a walk with Becca and Calvin - their new fluffy puppy. Wasn't a long walk as it was freezing with the wind blowing, but we did get out and get a little exercise.

The rest of my day was spent with laundry, picking up my office, cleaning the kitchen and making dinner. Meatloaf was the plan until I smelled the meatloaf....so beef went in the trash and Tilapia came out of the freezer. My day ended with Criminal Minds Season 1 - none of the episodes on this disk had we seen so it was nice to watch.

Today started the same way, without the back ache. I got up and went for a walk. This time with Annabelle and Harley. I think I walk a little too fast for Annie cause she was a draggin' when we got home. Maybe tomorrow, we will just take Harley. More dishes and phone calls were made; then errands to run and home again to work on figuring out what to do.....gotta pay the bills and the weather kinda isnt helping my Pampered Chef business. (2 Cooking Shows in 3 months b/c of snow)

On my errands, I did score at the library. I found a book I need for my Book Club that I totally forgot I needed until I saw it...then as I am leaving, I notice their sale section and I picked up 5 DVD's and 7 books for $10! To me, that is a score.

Now as I sit here, I realize my plans for tonight are not going to happen as I have to get 2 shows closed and help get some orders in for others so March turns out alright....

As for today's dress, I dont know if I would still wear this one. not because it is not a hot little number and if I could fit into it I would look wonderful. But because I just dont think it is me anymore - even though it is a deep purple....and I am sure you notice the tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment