Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is Harley a Cat Dog?

So last week was a blur....I had a cold and didnt do much of anything. Then on Friday I felt like I had been hit by a mac truck and stayed in bed most of the day....that is a luxury I get whenever I want since I work from home and have no kids. :0) Saturday I wake up and have a little bit of a runny nose, like that mac did a hit and run.

Last night thankfully I was feeling better because it was League night. I doubled my investment so that is always good. Today, again, that mac is no where to be found. I will say that it would suck if it had turned up again because today are the play-offs and I am looking forward to going out and watching it on the big screen.

Oh, and the mice. Yes, they are still here and last night I heard them eating my Cookbooks!! No, that is not a typo. My cookbooks! So, it looks like we will be finding out if Harley likes Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment