Monday, January 11, 2010

Typical Monday

Every Monday now starts the same way, Auctions! Today it started a little earlier than most b/c the last couple of weeks we missed some items we wanted because we couldnt bring ourselves to the get out of bed point....this morning, I am awaken by a bright eyed and bushy tailed husband at 7am. He wanted to know when I was getting up, am I getting up, can he turn the light on. Seriously, do you see me and Harley sleeping. Aarggh! I was getting up, I just take a little time to get out of bed. Poor Harley just looked at me as if to say, "What the heck do you think you are doing and what is that stupid light on?"

Well we did make it on time to see everything ahead of time and then didnt buy anything for the first 2hrs. You see they were selling an estate of some one who passed and they had QUITE the instrument and gun collection. Then they stayed around and paid MORE than retail for other stuff. Those of us that are there to make money, didnt get much today - that is fo' sho'!

Once we get home, we then pack up items we have sold and I take them to the Post Office, always getting there about 15-20mins before they close. They know it is almost quitting time when I walk in the door. :0)

Now I am sitting in a cold home trying to decide do a put on the PJ's and watch a movie or do a take a hot bath bef....well, I decided.

Night for now, Bubbles are calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment