Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Warmer Today

Have I mentioned that one of the benefits of working from home is the ability to sleep in late? Well, it is, and I love it! And because we have the best dog in the whole wide world, I dont even have to wake up to walk him. He waits until I am ready - everyday, almost every time. So today, I got up at Noon thirty and ate some oatmeal - Harley stayed in bed. I then took a shower and took my sweet time getting ready - Harley is still in bed. Then I utter those magic words "You wanna go outside" and he is up and running downstairs. 1:30 in the afternoon! Like I said, the best dog in the whole wide world.

When we were ready to go out, Randy had to go talk to a neighbor so I asked if I need a coat. His response - You Will....meaning he didnt. But wouldnt you know, he is the one that had a coat on. It is 42 degrees out and beautiful. And, yes, it was a little warmer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment