Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Start of New Day

Today starts a new day and I am still trying to get things in order. Last night, I stayed up until 2am making sure all of our movies are accounted for - still cant find the DVD for Valiant but I know it is around here somewhere. The I slept late, because I could. Now I am contemplating whether to look up the extras on Amazon or continuing putting in movies that I found in our sitting room last night. I still need to find a couple more of the shelving units for the movies so they are piled on the windowsill.

Randy and I are discussing moving all the workout stuffs into his office and making the basement more of his office, our auction stuff. Less stairs to carry everything up and down and less mess in the living room. We have to have the basement cleared out by the 20th though, it will be our turn to host Poker Night.

Now onto the day...no more wasting time for me....at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment