Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today was a busy day, or so it seemed.....

My day really started at Noon with a drive out to Martinsburg for New Consultant training. Now mind you, she isnt actually my Consultant. She is on a Team on my Team. You caught that right? Anyway, after her training - which included feeding the Toddler a banana and talking over a crying baby, I drove right back to Leesburg to do an interview. I totally cant wait until she joins the Team. She already has 6 shows booked and her husband is on board. Gotta love it when that happens!

I am now home, with more auction stuff to take care of and organizing to be done. We started on the basement last night and now need to "finish" In the process of organizing the basement, we are also working on the garage. Will I actually be able to park in there this year? Somehow I really dont think so, even if we get it organized, I am sure it will just be used for storage.

So now I am off to put on the fluffy PJ's and get comfy. That way, it doesnt really seem like work.

No comments:

Post a Comment