Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why is There An ELEPHANT On My Head?

Seriously, it started as it always does and then BAM!, congestion, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose. At least I dont have any shows this week.

So, to catch up. This past week as been quite busy and successful, which makes the busy part worth it. Randy and I are in full swing with our Amazon and EBay stores. This week, from Craigslist, we sold a set of wheels and the last of two fireplaces that have been taking up space in the garage. Last week, we sold the other fireplace and three windows. If we keep it up, Randy might even be able to stop having to deal with customers. I interviewed a potential consultant last week and she signed up today, doing her first show at my house at the end of the month. I am quite excited for her. Randy's folks got two new puppies and they are the cutest things! We cant wait to meet them and we are getting the basement cleaned out, so a trip to M&J's is in the plans so that we can get them the couches. I like having the place cleaned and organized....oh, and I think I just heard the mouse trap catch another little booger, or at least I hope so.

I do hate not feeling well. There is so much I want and need to get done, but no energy or umph to get it done. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment