Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Month One, Day Six

Today started with me spending money. On gas. I'm allowed. :0) The rest of the day flew by without one thought of money - spending or saving. I am sure tomorrow will be just as wonderful. I am not looking forward to the weekend. I did want to take a moment to talk about the order of my Monthly Fasts. I had thought about switching it up and doing Possessions - Clothes - Food, instead of Food next month. We have A LOT to get rid of and I don't know that we can wait until May. If I wait, I don't know that we will have anything left to make the exodus out of the house. However I decided to keep it as it is. Randy and I have been working out together in the mornings and we are making better food choices. I think having Food in April will help us continue along that route and having Possessions in May will help me get rid of the clothes I will no longer fit into. That being said, I am VERY thankful I was born on the 29th and not the 28th. It means I can have cake for my birthday next month. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment