Sunday, March 24, 2013

Month One, Day 19-23

I have discovered in looking back at my original post about this month, that unbeknownst to me I am staying true to Part Two of this months mission. I've had small splurges this month that were calculated and necessary. I have not over purchased anything and given thought to use what I have had on hand. For the first part of this month's "fast", I think I have done very well in curbing my unnecessary spending. There have been multiple times where I thought of getting something and stopped myself because "I'm not allowed." There have been other times where I could have made a purchase but put it off for next month - mostly books and songs from iTunes (even though I have credit on iTunes, so I would not necessarily be spending "money") I think so far, this month has been good. Not just in my following of the rules, but for me in the realization of how much money I spend on things I can do without. My prayer is that when this is over, I stick to the curbing and not spend out because I "can." Only Five more days to go and then we move on to food...... TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment