Saturday, March 9, 2013

Month One, Day Eight

Today I did not even have time to think about the possibility of buying anything. The family I work for was MIA - Dad is in LA and Mom was at the hospital with her Mom who was having surgery, which turned into three surgeries. All I thought about yesterday was what kid needed to be picked up at what time and take to where. Oh, and get dinner on the table - at two different times. So I guess yesterdays spending restrictions were left in tact by the end of the day.....actually, now that I say that. I knew Randy would not be home when I got in and I thought about getting a bite at the local pizza joint. What stopped me wasn't the fast but the lack of funds.....I would like to think that I would not have gotten the very yummy salad and equally yummy canoli had I had the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment