Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Month One, Day Eleven

Somehow my days got screwy. Dont know which one I am missing, so I will just continue. Yesterday I didn't really have time to even contemplate buying anything. The grandmother of the family I work for lives with them and last Friday she went into the hospital to have a tumor removed from her bladder. It was much bigger than they thought and invasive. Three surgeries later, they were done and she is still there. That has put a kink in the way the family normally does things so it is a little hectic at the house. But it's all good. She is suppose to come home today and she and I are going to get to spend a lot of time together as I will be providing her at home care and car service. :0) Today will be another doozy but bring it on. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment