Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Month One, Day Five

Yes, I know this was suppose to be yesterday's post but Randy and I stayed out later than usual. I wanted to get up and post but when he posed the question as to who the Blog is for and my only answer was myself, I stayed in bed. I do want to go back to Monday as I did not really say anything that day either. Monday was actually kinda rough. Not really in the sense that I had to refrain from convincing myself not to buy anything but from a migraine. We did not get a chance to hit WalMart on Saturday or Sunday and I ran out of my International Delights Lite Mocha. I usually drink it on my way to work. Not because I "need". It does absolutely nothing for my ability to stay awake or to wake up. I like the way it tastes and it makes for a good way to start my day. Well, it seems my body does not like that I went without for two days and rebelled. My only course of action would be to have a Sweet Tea - McD's. But since I am not making any unnecessary purchases, I passed them all day long. By the time I got home and ate, I couldn't keep my eyes open from the pain. Thankfully, Randy did make it to WalMart during the day and I had some yesterday on my way to work. (And, yes. WalMart. No one else carries the Lite version. At least no where we have looked and he looked.) Now for yesterday. Again, I myself spent no money. I was not really even tempted yesterday to do anything that would equate spending of the money. However, Randy is responsible for dinner and we went to a mid-week Church Service last night directly after I got off work. He bought dinner. It was yummy, even if we did eat it in the car. After the Service, he wanted to hang out at Barnes & Noble and offered to buy me a drink. I accepted. It too was yummy. I still have not bought the Chronological Bible I want, but I did find the Topical Bible on paperbackswap.com and it was shipped out to me today. For Free. That is all for yesterday - Day Five. See the next post for Day Six - which is actually today. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment