Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lighten Up the Stress

Month Seven. The last month. I am praying that by the time I get to Sept I will be a new creation in Christ. That my thoughts and actions will be more focused toward Him and that I will be more of the example He wants and needs me to be. If I'm not, this month should get me there. This month both parts are about being less stressful. Part One is taking the time, 7 times to be exact, during the day to pause and say thank you to the One that makes it all possible. There are specific things to pray and times to pray them. I will be setting my alarm every night to wake up and pray. Then promptly going back to bed. My prayer now as I type this is that I wont spent September tired. Part Two is all about Lightening Up. I'm going to Sing in the morning - which I actually do now in the car on the way to work; Be more aware of the feelings of those around me and acknowledge them; Be a Treasure House of Memories - that's right, the scrapbooks are coming out with all the tape, paper and stickers you can image; Take Time for Projects - I am going to purposely set aside time to spend with my nieces and nephews who are only 35mins away. As for a book, I dont know yet. My experiment will be over, thus no book for the next month's anything. But we'll see. I'm sure God will have something in mind for me by then. And tomorrow it starts. I have been thinking about this all week. I should've gone to KKD today. I know I'm going to want a donut tomorrow. :0) TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment