Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clothing My Contented Heart

Month Four is about my Clothes. In some countries the residents dont have closets to go to and pick out the perfect outfit for their Brunch with the girls, then to come home to find the next outfit for their shopping excursion. This month I will only be wearing 7 items of clothes. Let me clarify that these items do not include under garments or socks. Nor do they include any workout gear as I know myself. I know when I workout, I will not necessarily have the time or even remember to wash my clothes which means I wont workout so I am not including them. I have yet to pick my items as I am hoping to be in different clothes by then. (See previous post) The second half of this month is to Keep a Contented Heart. To do this I will: Laugh Out Loud - like that is going to be a problem; Use Good Manners - we can all do better at this, I am sure; Give Positive Reviews - if you dont have anything nice to say, don't; Find an Area of Refuge - not quite sure what this will be as I am in a new area but I do have a couple of ideas of what I might do. This last part isnt just about a physical area but also a mental area I can escape to if times get tough or hurried. July's book will be "Green Mama" by Tracey Bianchi. I am also thinking of reading "For the Beauty of the Earth" by David Lentz. Yes, folks July is about recycling and going green. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment