Thursday, February 28, 2013

Turn off the Tube and Find a Passion

So, I think I messed up and called my last past Month 6. It was Month 5. Sorry. I said I was tired. Now, Month Six Part One is all about Media. Or maybe I should say, lack of. We are turning it off. All of it - TV, DVD's, Facebook, Yahoo, Internet, etc. My exceptions at this time will be any work use - writing this or working on a book for me, studying iOS or listing on eBay for Randy; texts that are necessary from family or work. Yep, that's it. I am REALLY hoping "The Voice" will be over by the time I get there. The joining part of this is all about Pursuing a Passion. I seem to think at times that I have lots of these. However, as I prepared for this post, I realized I have three - studying the Bible, writing and pottery. This month I am going to Forget About the Results - just do it because I love it; Master a New Technology/Form; Make Time - for the things I actually enjoy and honestly want to do; Write - April was about finishing my already started Mystery so this month I am going to work on getting the 3 kids books I wrote on their way to published. I might even throw in a Pottery class, being that there is a Pottery Studio within walking distance of my house. This months book will be "Seven Sacred Pauses", by Macrina Wiederkehr TFN

No comments:

Post a Comment