Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Possessing Energy

Month Three starts with Possessions. Getting rid of them that is. We have too much stuff. We, Americans, seem to have a thing about getting more of everything. May will be us getting rid of things. Keeping with the 7 theme, we will be getting rid of 7 items a day. No that is not a typo. A day. 7 items. Clothes do not count individually or else that is all I would get rid of. I do have to say that we are already limited on what we have. With our move in September, we go rid of a moving truck full of stuff. Seriously. A truck full. However, as we are unpacking we are realizing we kept more than we have room for and since we plan on being in this particular house for at least 3yrs, there is more to get rid of. May will actually fun and, hopefully, liberating. The other side of this month is about Boosting Energy. To accomplish this, I will: Go to sleep earlier - bed by 10pm every night; Exercise better - Randy and I are suppose to be starting "Insanity" in March so for this month, we will be starting it over more intensely; Toss. Restore. Organize - see above paragraph; Act More Energetic - act how I want to feel; Tackle a Nagging Task - this one I dont know yet as nothing is really nagging me right now. As for the month I need to read to get ready for June, I will be reading "Consumed" by Benjamin Barber. It kinda goes with this month too. :0) I am looking forward to this one and the next as I am really hoping to actually start "Insanity" and will be in need of a closet overhaul. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment