Thursday, February 28, 2013

Paying Attention to Waste

So let me first say, I am very tired so this is going to be short and sweet. I start month one tomorrow, so I really want to at least put in writing my plans for months five, six and seven. Month Six is about Recycling. That would be why I read "Green Mama". We already recycle so I am hoping for some ideas from the book. I rent, so a garden isnt really an option and I dont know much about composting but hopefully that will change. Part Deuce is all about Paying Attention to myself. Yes, myself. To do this, I will Meditate by taking time out to observe my surroundings; Figure out what my True Rules are for me - what unspoken things do I truly live by; Simulate my mind in a New Way - have yet to decide if I will take a class that I would not normally be interested in or if I will take a stab at writing a Sci Fi; Keep a Food Diary - again.....I probably have 5 of this started in all different parts of the house. My book for this month is "The Year of Living Biblically", by AJ Jacobs That is it. Short and Sweet. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment