Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 4

AS I know how the rest of the day will go and that I wont have time or even remember to do this later, here is Day 4 post.

What's Good? Let's see....I woke up this morning at a decent hour without the alarm clock and was able to hit up a yard sale or two. Found a curtain rod that is perfect for where it needs to go. $39 tag on box, paid $3. Also found some great shorts for the oldest nephew. He better like them! Just kidding - in case he happens upon this. :0) I then went to the grocery store where no one set up outside with all the little stuff they sell on weekends outside of the grocery store, asked me to buy anything. That is huge! I usually have to say "No" and then I feel bad....

I am now home and ready to get ready for the guys coming over - 2hrs early! I may actually have some time to relax before I have to throw stuff in the oven. Which would be a first and would make this afternoon even better. I am in the middle of reading, "The Reversal" and would like to get back to it.

So, all in all, a good day. What will make this an even better day is a positive outcome with tonight's events. And get your heads out of the gutters, ladies and gentlemen, I am not referring to baby making. :0)

TTFN!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment