Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 5-6

So the last couple of days have gotten away from me. Here is a recap....

Day 5: Sunday was the Loudoun B&B Guild Tour and I went. Mom and Randy went with me, which means I actually enjoyed myself. I didn't bust my face on the slate steps at one of the homes, as I was able to catch myself with my one free hand! That could have been very bad. (And, no it wasnt my fault. Not really. My foot caught on the lip of one of the steps.)

Day 6: Finally got the VW totally registered and legal. Now we won't be looking over our shoulders trying to avoid cops and tickets.....I also discovered a new show I like - Leverage. The American version of Hustle, kinda. I also attended an Event yesterday for the Volunteer Loudoun awards. The Junior Woman's Club of Loudoun received Organization of the Year. 11 of us ladies attended, then 9 of us went to Tuskie's....yummy!

Look for more tonight....

TTFN
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment