Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 2

So, I sat down to do this earlier and then, wham, it was gone. Glad I remembered before stepping away from the computer. I have a couple of minutes before our nightly movie, as Randy is taking a shower.

Today was FABULOUS! I have been trying for the last month to pass the VA Builders Exam. Each time I miss 7 too many questions and FAIL. Today, I FINALLY passed! I even did a happy dance as I gathered my books and walked out of the testing center. Yes, there were cameras. Yes, someone is probably laughing at me in CA or wherever the feed goes. Ask me if I care. I am so happy, you just have no idea.

Another reason today was fabulous, is that I got to wake-up. Not just wake-up, but wake-up in my own bed and know where I would be laying my head tonight. Last night were some horrific thunderstorms and tornadoes throughout the eastern states, some even here in VA just down from where I live. But my family - all of us, everywhere - were unharmed. And I got to wake-up. And, unlike MANY Americans, I know where I will be laying my head tonight because I have a home and a bed. I have food in my pantry and fridge and in BOTH freezers. SO, yes, today was and still is FABULOUS!

Tomorrow - we shall see. It is my 35th birthday. It was my mental deadline for getting pregnant. Still not pregnant, so tomorrow may be rough. Pray for me. And because this is a Thankful Blog Series, that is all I will say about that.

TTFN!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the passing your exam!

    I'll be praying for you tomorrow - happy early birthday!
    -Ingrid

    ReplyDelete