Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rethinking

I know as soon as I say that I will update this in the mornings, I will miraculously remember to update at night. So I am not going to say anything except, I will update it when I update it. I seem to find myself recommending The Miracle Morning to everyone and I am only on day 2 - really on day 3 but this is a post for yesterday, so day 2. Someone can't get focused at work. You should try Miracle Morning. Cant seem to find the energy or time to workout? Hey, look into The Miracle Morning. In between jobs and feeling blah? I think The Miracle Morning will help. You should look into it. I am amazed at how focused my day stays just by adding in the couple of extras each morning to what I was already doing. Silence Affirmations Visualization Exercise Reading Scribing (Writing) I think this is going to be a good month. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment