Saturday, March 25, 2017

4 years ago, In a Land Far Away

Wow. Has is really been 4yrs since I last posted on this blog? Considering the trouble it took to get back in, I am guessing that is about right. So many things have changed in 4yrs. I honestly am at a loss for where to start, so I will just start from here. I recently listened to an audiobook called, "The Miracle Morning", by Hal Elrod that I am going to start implementing Monday. As part of that, my plan is to update this each night with how my day went and how my perspectives are changing based on following the steps outlined in TMM. I already have two accountability partners lined up so I kinda have to do it. I mean, that is the point of an accountability partner, right?! So for now, this is it. I may sign on tomorrow just to stay in the habit. Or not. Either way, see you here Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment