Monday, November 9, 2020

The First Week of Milwordy

We are a week in and I am already behind. And I am not surprised. Earlier this week I sold a set of china that I had listed on eBay. The buyer was only 6hrs away and considering the liklihood of their safe arrival, we decided to hand deliver the boxes. She of course was appreciative and I lost a day. That and I was behind by 1400 words before Sunday. All that to say, I have 7k words to get in by the end of today. Which, I mean, let's be honest, it's not going to happen in one day. I am one thousand words in for today and I am feeling the pressure of getting caught up. If I can get 3800 each day this week, which is totally doable, I will back to goal by the end of Saturday. In other news, Randy and his dad got the door built for the house they are building in Green Cove Springs.
Pretty sweet, huh? This house is going to be fabulous when it's ready and I can't wait to get it on the market so the new owners can start to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment