Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Picture A Day, Day 11

So, I realized today that I have not been taking pics. I have been thinking about taking pics, but unfortunately that doesn't translate into actually taking them. Below is the pic for today....


Don't tell her it is too big! Thanks to my Sister-In-Law and her husband, we have a bag of these. I tried them out with the kiddos this morning and none of them really knew what to do with it. I left it laying in the floor and proceeded with my day, only to find the littlest of the three chewing on it a couple of hours later. It will be interesting to see A: how long it lasts and B: how long it remains Pearl's before Annabelle decides she needs to hide it.

I will try to take some extra pics over the next couple of days to catch up - obviously wont be the daily sunset. I would like to get a shot of the absolutely beautiful moon and cloudless sky we have been having lately. For that, I think I will have to bring out the real camera.

Until Then

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment