Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Picture A Day, Catch Up

So, below you will find the pictures for Jan 1st to 4th....Enjoy!


Randy like to lay his shirts on Harley and watch him walk around in it. Harley is usually cooperative until I pull out the camera. Not the real camera, the iPhone camera. For whatever reason, it makes him nervous. This is him getting up from relaxing on the floor as I snapped a pic with the iPhone.


We are eBay resellers and this month I am working on cleaning out the house of things we originally bought/acquired for personal use but have found that we aren't using it or never will. This is one of those things. Fantastic - still works - game with sound. Going for a pretty penny on Amazon and eBay.


Dinner. Another thing I have been doing for the last couple of weeks is make dinner on a regular basis. I know. I know. I am a Pampered Chef Consultant who enjoys cooking. You would think I would cook everyday. I dont. This is one time I did.


I have yet to buy a Calendar for 2012 and this is one I found I liked. Problem was solved today as I purchased a Groupon for a Calendar from Vistaprint. Thanks Groupon!

And there you have it, I am all caught up. Can't wait to see what ends up being todays pic. Hopefully the sunset.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment