Monday, November 17, 2008

There Has to be a Way to Remember

I hate not remembering I have this Blog, but since I keep forgetting it is hard to get in the habit of remembering. So, here I go again trying to catch up.

I have had a very busy past two weeks in trying to get shows done, Holiday Shops worked, networking, avoiding making phone calls - yes, avoiding, and still having time to myself. My Book Club meets this weekend, so that will be nice. However, before we even get there I have two parties this week. Then on Saturday, another Holiday Shop and a party on Sunday. Randy and I have decided for Thanksgiving we are staying in our pajamas and watching movies for two days. Will I make a Turkey with his Mom's Oyster Stuffing and the yummy Corn Pudding I make every year, I wont know until probably Tuesday when he tells me what he wants....it is quite the procrastinator when money is not involved.

Oh yea, we have a mouse....in the PANTRY! We have had the mouse since we moved in a year ago. And, to be perfectly honest, we didnt care. He has lots of room in the two car garage we dont park in, plenty of grass seed to eat. However, this week he moved inside so he has to go! He is a clever little booger too. He tripped the trap and then ate all the peanut butter, so Randy keeps getting craftier in where and how he sets them. I hope he gets caught soon or we will have to resort to the kind of traps I dont like, but work :0(

Right now, I am sitting in my office, not quite sure where the dogs are, enjoying the quiet. Oh wait, I hear Harley's collar. They must be in my bed sleeping. Just in case you were wondering, dogs prefer Sleep Number Beds over regular ones. And why do I keep typing like I am talking to anyone? No one reads this, so no one cares.....

That being said, I am off to bed to rest for another busy day. Come on Feb 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment