Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girlfriends

So, I have been thinking. I dont really have any girlfriends to hang out with on occassion. I know that sounds like a weird thing to write, but I dont. It makes me jealous of those that do. I have "friends" I see everywhere and network with, but if I wanted to invite a couple of people over the only person I can think of to hang out with is Rebecca. I think I missed out because I did not go to College. My time at Teen Mania was behind a stove and I was not required to participate in activities like everyone else so I didnt really get to know but maybe 3 or 4 people well. Even when I did participate, I did really "know" anyone because I had no co-workers with my job. It is just a very sad realization for me.....I dont have girl weekends, or spa days with my girlfriends. I think I am going to have to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment