Sunday, April 11, 2010

Randy Noticed

So, I am been thinking that it has been some time since I last posted a blog or even pulled a dress out of the closet. I have been walking and running, doing the WiiFit Plus when time is an issue, so I am still sticking to this whole "lose weight look hot so other guys are jealous of Randy" phase, I just stopped pulling dresses out of the closet. Well, Randy noticed this morning that I had not changed the dress on the wall. It took him a week and a half to say anything so not sure if he didnt notice before today or if it just took him that long to say something.

Here is the difference in how we grew up - Me: say what you mean, WHEN it happens - get it over with; Randy: hem and haw, think about a better time to bring it up, let it stew, beat around the bush, maybe actually get around to saying what is on your mind. That is why I say I dont know when he actually noticed it. Either way, he noticed, so Tuesday another dress will come out. Why Tuesday, you ask (all 2 of you that read this Blog - you know who you are)? Well, today I am not in the mood to be looking through all the dresses in my closet and tomorrow I will be driving back from WV to get ready for a Pampered Chef Team Meeting that is taking place at my house Monday night. SO, Tuesday, I will pull out another dress.

As for today, Church was the plan but after getting Zeke ready and sent off with Nana I realized that by the time I finished getting ready and taking Harley out for a walk it would be after 11am before I even left the house. Instead, I packed up all of Zeke's stuff and an overnight bag for me and am writing this. Absolutely NOT a substitute for Church, but at least I am not sitting around just twiddling my fingers. I am however, getting hungry so downstairs I go to figure out what's for lunch.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I am following ya now, lol, so three! But not sure what the hanging dress is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read back for the last couple of Blog posts. I am hanging and out taking pics of dresses I am trying to fit into again or for the first time.

    ReplyDelete